Researcher and coordinator on sexual violence against children
Coordinator and researcher sexual violence against children.
- Sexual offenders against children: recidivism, risk assessment, treatment, supervision and resocialization
- Quantitative data collection and -analysis
Laura has been a senior researcher for the National Rapporteur on Trafficking in Human Beings and Sexual Violence against Children as of 2012. Since 2014 she is also the coordinator for sexual violence against children.
- Staff researcher, Max Plack Institute for Psycholinguistics (2011-2012)
- Postdoctoral research associate, University of Glasgow (2010-2011)
- PhD Neuroscience/Cognitive psychology (2005-2010, cum laude)
- MSc Psychology, Nijmegen University (2003, cum laude)
- MSc Cognitive neuroscience, Nijmegen University (2005, cum laude)
+31 (0) 70 370 45 14