Researcher on trafficking in human beings
- Public-private partnerships in combatting human trafficking
- Protection of victims of human trafficking under immigration law
- Forced organ removal, organ trafficking and commercial surrogacy
- Quantitative data collection and –analysis
Suze has been working for the Dutch National Rapporteur on Trafficking in Human Beings and Sexual Violence against Children since 2016.
- MPhil Criminological Research, Cambridge University (2015)
- BA Liberal arts and Sciences, University College Utrecht (2013, cum laude)